I’m loving this new cheesy garlic bread recipe! In fact, the first time I made it I hade a stomach ache the rest of the night from eating so much! Don’t worry, it’s not poisonous, I was just being a glutton. Too bad it’s so easy to make! I’m doomed.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 40 minutes at 350
1 loaf of sourdough bread
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 stick of butter, melted
2 tbs ranch dressing
2 tsp garlic salt
*optional yummy goodness* – bacon, different types of cheeses, onions, (use your imagination!)
- Mix ranch dressing and garlic salt with the melted butter
- Cut Bread in one inch strips horizontally, careful not to cut through the bottom
- Pour 1/2 of the butter mixture into the slices
- Turn bread, and make one inch strips cut the opposite direction
- Pour last of butter mixture into those strips
- Shove in your grated cheese *and any other goodies* into the slots
- Wrap in tin foil and bake for 25 minutes. Unwrap and bake again for 15 minutes until cheese is nice & gooey.